• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What Type A Rabbit Is He

RABBIT FAMILY

Young Bun
DONT KNOW IF I'VE DONE THIS RIGHT AS IM NEW TO THE SITE, BUT COULD ANYONE TELL ME WHAT TYPE A BREED THIS RABBIT IS

DSC00362.jpg

DSC00363.jpg

DSC00364.jpg

Last edited:
I've got him now he's lovely nature, looks big compared to my little dwarf I have to keep them apart till they get spayed/neuted
DSC00353.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Your lovely nethie looks related to my Shelly! Pretty bun.
Nethies are traditionally the buns with character, and will try to outsmart you.. so look out!

Looks like Timmy but without the white markings :love::love:

Beautiful, are you going to bond them? Or have you done so already?

What a cute bunny, she is the mirror opposite of Mufty, his 'smudged' nose is one the other side of his face, I would love to see them sat side by side.

thanks for the info

yes we are going to bond them by first sight I dont think it will be a problem,, does any1 know what he is crossed with netherland x with what
we bought her off som1 that had decided not to breed (or so they said) he is 7months old

It looks like he is mostly netherland dwarf, from the colourings there could be some spot genes. Maybe one of his parents was a netherland dwarf/spot cross. It's just guess work though with this type of thing.

Back