• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

James seems to be experimenting with different ear styles

Lillian

Warren Veteran
Strange bunny! I think he might worried what the '2010 fashionable ear style' will be.

Any bunnies clued up about 2010 fashion, James could do with some help!

I thought this about Skye a while ago, she couldnt decide whether to have her right ear up or down, eventually she settled on having it down but it turned out it was cos she had an ear infection :shock::shock:

I hope James is just trying a new style :) but if one/both lops permanently it might be worth getting it checked out. x

Beau is uppy-eared and felt very off trend last year as it really was the year for helicopter ears. However, his fashion savvy friends predict a good year for uppy-ears, and this is reflected in his new found confidence, there is a glint in his eye that says "Woman, you know dees here ears is sexah!!"

So far he's had both up, both down, one up and one down then two helicopter ears :roll::lol:

At the moment he's got both of them resting on his back while he sleeps.

DSCN3131.jpg

speaks for itself hehe :lol:

Back