• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Late introduction! :$

o0o

Young Bun
hello, i'm Sally (also just posted on the Tell us abit about you thread).

just wanted to say this is a wonderful forum and so glad i found it and joined. sadly, it came at a time when i lost one of my rabbits, Bibi (means Baby in Chinese). thankfully though, there were lovely messages of support and it did help me alot. so, i've been spending quite abit of time in Rainbow Bridge, trying to give a little something back... hence, delayed introduction :oops:

i've just started fostering and i have to say, it's the best thing i've ever done. :) having my foster buns around is a joy. :love: i've had rabbits for about 12 years but only 3 in total so still lots to learn!

looking forward to learning alot more here and maybe making some new like-minded friends. x

:wave: Hi I don't tend to go to the Rainbow Bridge too often, just when I am not likely to cry now as some of them are so sad and make me cry. I think your really brave fostering - don't you want to keep them? I would get too attached :lol: Hope you enjoy the forum x

:wave: Hi I don't tend to go to the Rainbow Bridge too often, just when I am not likely to cry now as some of them are so sad and make me cry. I think your really brave fostering - don't you want to keep them? I would get too attached :lol: Hope you enjoy the forum x

oh for sure.. i already want to keep Bertie, he is such a sweetie! within minutes of arriving, he was binkying in the exercise area and nudging me on the nose :love:

but there is a not so nice side to my keeping rabbits in that my parents who i live with do not want me to have any more rabbits so from the start, i've always known that it wouldn't be possible to keep any of them. :( it was a battle just to have my two rabbits.:roll: i get the house to myself for about half the year so i'm taking the chance to foster! :D

Last edited:
Back