• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Gotcha Day Pearl

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
im sorry my princess that we havent had the best two years together, i would do anything to fix your heart so you can stay with Alvin for another year.

but as it is two years ago today you came to my house, stole my heart and soul and have made one little black misery into the happiest rabbit alive.

we all love you baby girl. Happy 2nd Gotcha Day xxxxxxxx

your first night two years ago
P10110004.jpg

P10110010.jpg

settling in
P10120002.jpg

happy lazy days
P2010012.jpg

one of the most recent pics since youve been poorly
DSC00076.jpg

Donna you just made me cry!

Happy gotcha day Pearl, I really hope somehow you will get another one :(

Just try not to think of it like that, i know its hard. Peanuts got ya day was one month exactly after he died, and it was horrible. his gotcha day the year before id been oblivious, he was fine then, and im glad i have that happy memory, so try to keep it happy so you can look back and smile.

Remember, she doesnt know how poorly she is, she has no idea. as far as she knows this is just another day and youre spoiling her :)

the worst thing for me was VHD jab day, i always took PB and Jelly in december, and the others in August. In the car dad went "why are you only taking Jelly?" and i felt so sad because he should have been there with her.

I dont mean this in a negative way, but theres so much "little things" to miss to come, and so much heartbreak, try not to grieve before shes even gone because, otherwise youre hurting for much longer.

Just hold on to what you have for as long as you can and be happy she is still here :)

Shes very lucky to have you and Alvin :)

Have a lovely day Pearl. :D:D:D

Princess Peach and Daisy want to know do you also celebrate your birthday...

Princess Peach: Why do we only have a birthday?

Princess Daisy: And last year the hoomins didn't even get us a birthday cake.

Princess Peach: Hump! I hope you're reading this Lostunicorn...we want two celebrations and some home baked bunny cookies.

See Pearl look at the trouble you got me in;);)

Have a wonderful gottcha day, Pearl, my lovely. :love::love::love:

What lovely photos donnamt. It looks like Pearl & Alvin were "love at 1st. sight"

Back