• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What are yours doing RIGHT NOW?

Hoppit!

Wise Old Thumper
I thought this might be fun! Everyone post a video, or at least a piccie, of what their buns are doing right now. It'll be cute! :D

i can't get the camera in where Tinkerbell is currently hiding, which is sprawled out on the heated tiled floor in my conservatory behind one of the armchairs ! :lol:

i can't get the camera in where Tinkerbell is currently hiding, which is sprawled out on the heated tiled floor in my conservatory behind one of the armchairs ! :lol:

Awww, cuteness! Take some as soon as you can though!

When I went out Mallow was snoozing in the top room. Keeping warm near the snugglesafe whilst remaining vigilant for the arrival of food.I took the photo from outside the hutch cover hence the misty look

Snowbunnies7Jan20102001.jpg

Storm had been hiding behind him (and probably sitting right on top of the snugglesafe) so I opened the hutch door to take this photo

Snowbunnies7Jan20102003.jpg

Right now my OH is battling with Bella and the stairs! She has learnt how to climb up them but wont come down.

I'm off, armed with camera!!!

ETA: The powers of bribery

DSCF5412.jpg

Last edited:
Just took these;

Charlie is attacking his wooden carrot and willow sticks
CIMG1095.jpg

Sooty and Oreo snuggling thinking - 'oh no here she comes with the camera again'!! Hideeeeee :lol:
CIMG1101.jpg

Wow hayleyr, look how much snow you've got! It's a wonder your bun doesn't get lost in it! :lol:

Here we go then - my best boy bunnehs:

:wave: Both were sleeping and not impressed with me for sneaking up trying to take a pic, poor quality phone only atm - bit miffed with santa for not bringing me a new camera :lol:

Gizmo was layed out but, as I approached moved to this position and put his ear up on alert :lol: Excuse the mess this is what he does, I arrange it all nice and tidy and neat while he comes out for a run about then he goes in noms brekkies and then trashes the area as if to say 'stop tidying up'!:lol:
Gizmo1jan10.jpg
Gizmojan10.jpg

Ness is sleepy outside the shed despite the heater being on inside:roll: just missed a fab stretch straight after the first pic and then she was saying 'what do you want'? I put the yellow tray there so she could sit in it rather than on concrete and warmed it with a hot water bottle ready for her after her run around this morning and she also has a hutch to go in above this run but, nope she wants to sit on the concrete :? so a compromise was to put her grass mat there, she seems ok with that, they are fab for chewers, rather than fabric. x

ness1jan10.jpg
nessieoutincoldJan10.jpg

She then went in her shed had a nibble and came straight out again, it's freezing here but, she is nosey :lol:

I can't take any photos because I am at work, but I would lay money on........

All 3 under the patio chair by their catflp as follows:

Eric nearest the catflap, probably sleeping with one eye open to see if anything happens outsie.

Ernie: sleeping next to him with his little head bobbing up and down.

Honey; Snuggled up as close to Ernie as possible, trying to keep herself warm.

They never seem to go in the noce warm hutch full of hay until bedtime, so i assume they are o.k:D:D

My buns are still in their hutch, not wanting to come out in this weather!
Too dark to take photos :(

Can't get a pic but Charlie is sat waiting at the side of his hutch for people to go in my room, so he can dive up against the bars and beg for food! :shock::lol:
I went in to see him and he was just waitingggg for me :lol: Greedy bum!

Can't take pics but...

Tibbs is currently have a huuuuuge drink after nom nomming all her hay (eating 4 strands at once!)
and
Echo is sitting up watching out the livingroom window, now he can see out. Seems very interested in the children playing in the snow!

mine are both running around the garden but I'm not taking pics as it is too cold out there! They both seem to really love playing in the snow!!! :D

Back