• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for my little angel :( U/D Post 13 :)

Buuny_Friend

Mama Doe
Our Geronimo is having a dental today so PLEEEEEEASE can he have some vibes?

At 800g, he is by far our smallest bunny but also has the biggest personality.

I am so worried, he's the first one of our own bunnies to have a dental :(

Last edited:
He's home :D

He has eaten and is so perky that you wouldn't know that he'd had anything done! On the otherhand, his wife Pancake is giving me evils for forcing her to go with him! :lol:

When my colleague said that the vet was on the phone with an update on him earlier, I ran to the phone and fell over! :oops:

They, plus their 2 friends, are now living indoors until the weather gets warmer (so not until spring time probably). They are in our cool dining room tucking into some grub.

Thank you all for your vibes :love:

Thats great news. We brought our babes in too and we and they are loving it. They too are in the dining room, its so lovely just to pop next door to see them rather than going down the shed.

Thats great news. We brought our babes in too and we and they are loving it. They too are in the dining room, its so lovely just to pop next door to see them rather than going down the shed.

It is lovely...just a shame we have too many to bring them all in otherwise I would in a shot!

Aah! I am so happy that Geronimo is recovering well!

They must all be loving being in your dining room! :love::love:

They are not too sure at the moment but they'll be ok once they have settled in :love:

I'm really looking forward to them being in the house...wish they all could be :(

Back