• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This Morning

I watched it, the woman is 'ANNETTE EDWARDS' and she has spent £10,000 on plastic surgery to look like 'Jessica Rabbit' out of the film 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit'.
That was her rabbit 'Alice' sat next to her suppose to be the world's longest rabbit.
Annette Edwards other famous bunny 'Amy' died after she took it abroad to go on a show.
Shame this woman hasn't something better to do with her money like donating it to rabbit rescues than spending it on trying to look like 'Jessica Rabbit'.

Her Family said they think she has lost the plot, "Well Annette Sorry but you have! " :shock:

I watched in shock, how can she think she is doing well. The bunny looked not happy to be there, does she not realise they are not a fashion accessory.

I totally agree she could of put that money to better use than that if she really loves rabbits.

I swear Ted is as long as that! :lol::lol: From reading articles she overfeeds them...they're obviously fat...not just large!!

WHERE did she get £10,000 from?:shock::shock:

who knows where she got it from? who knows if shes doesn't donate loads of money to charity? the world needs a bit of bonkers.

Back