• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Minus 11!!!!

Mumtobuns

Warren Scout
I have 7 outdoor buns. They are in groups of two and threes. Tonight it is supposed to be MINUS 11 in Manchester! What can I do to make sure they're ok.....surely minus 11 is going to be dangerous for them?? HELP!!!!! :shock:

EDIT : SORRY JUST SEEN OTHER THREAD - IGNORE ME :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Last edited:
Well I haven't seen the other thread...so I'll reply anyway. Will it be -11 in their shed though ? We had heavy snow a few days ago and that appears to be insulating the playhouse, amazing really. I've covered the windows with fleece and have put in the usual snuggle pad and hay...and I have to say that when I went down a short while ago the temperature was 4 degrees warmer in the playhouse than outside. It was -6 outside and -2 in the playhouse.

Blimey! Minus 2 still. It's flipping cold! I'm going out to check water and refill the hay that they've currently spread all over the floor!!! :roll: :lol:

i'm nine miles from manchester and its -13 here.

my bunnies live indoors, but as an extra precaution i'm moving into their room and we're sharing a low-level heater tonight!

All my giants are in outside kennels at it was -11 here last night and they were all just sprawled out in the kennels and wouldn't go in their shelters, they aren't even snuggling up to each other to keep warm, so I guess they must be ok:D. I'm the one panicing:?

ive been looking at all the giant icicles on peoples houses :shock: lethel if they fell down :shock:, we not got any on our house

Back