• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please could we have some vibes?

Bungle bunny

Mama Doe
We are so nervous, we have to take Bruce, Herbs and Fudge to be neutered in the morning. We lost our little baby Bungle during his so we dont really want to take them, we know its the right thing and if we dont, we would have to separate them for good so there is no way that we wouldnt take them. We just couldnt bear anything to happen to anyone of them.

Thanks so much for any vibes you can give

Angela

You can have my vibes for your little trio.....(Watch out for the 18th as my beebee will be wanting vibes for the very same reason!!!:wave:
Hope it all goes well.xxxxxxxxxx

Aw I cried the other day when I read your story about Bungle. :(

Sending lots and lots of ((( vibes ))) for your buns'. Weather-pending my reserved bun-to-be is due to be neutered tomorrow too!

Aw I cried the other day when I read your story about Bungle. :(

Sending lots and lots of ((( vibes ))) for your buns'. Weather-pending my reserved bun-to-be is due to be neutered tomorrow too!

Thanks Han, sorry to make you cry xx

And some return vibes for your little bun too, horrible isnt it?

I lost Clover during a spay so I can sympathise...sending masses of vibes for safe ops...

Update, all is well

Phew

Just had a call from the vet and all 3 buns are doing really well. Im so releaved, thanks everyone for you kind words and all the vibes, they really worked. We are going to pick them up at 5.30. OH spent the afternoon building them an area in the dining room including a bedroom so that they can recover AND start litter training.

Will post pics later

Angela xx

Back