• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How to heat multiple snuggle safes?

Joob-joobs

Mama Doe
I usually heat mine seperately but at 7 mins each it takes a bit of time. Does anyone microwave 3 at a time? How long do you give them?

We heat all ours seperately as stated on the instructions, we have to do 12 each night and we do them through out the day if its really cold so basically we never sit down for more than 7 minutes at a time :lol::lol:

We heat all ours seperately as stated on the instructions, we have to do 12 each night and we do them through out the day if its really cold so basically we never sit down for more than 7 minutes at a time :lol::lol:

:lol::lol: Oh Liz, I hope those rabbits appreciate you!! :) What a posh life they lead!

:lol::lol: You must have to watch tv in intervals! :lol: Im sure your bunnies appreciate it :love:

I heat 4 a night and do them all seperately :) xXx

OMG 12!! :shock: :lol:

You can pick up cheap microwaves for £30 if you want to do 2 at a time you really need 2 microwaves.

I was hoping for a solution to heating more than one at a time! I will continue to do them all seperately, i do 5 a night but need to buy another 3 so i will be there a while!

I usually heat mine seperately but at 7 mins each it takes a bit of time. Does anyone microwave 3 at a time? How long do you give them?

Alas microwaves don't work in the same way as conventional ovens - there are only a finite number of microwaves being blasted into the product, so the more product (whether it be snugglesfes or jacket potatoes) in the microwave, the more microwaves are needed to get it to the same temperature. So there's no speed benefit to putting more than one in at the same time.

Back