• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay experts

usually a couple of days... you will get an email when its been dispatched and it always comes the next day by courier :D

i usually get my orders within 4 days! ive placed one today, hoping it gets here by middle next week.

Usually two days and if you specify a day(give a few days notice if poss) she will get it to you on that exact day :D :D

But in this weather, who knows.

I got an email today saying mine will arrive tomorrow (if the courier can get down our road) with apologies for the delay which has been due to the snow around their warehouse :)

I ordered it Saturday but because of the new year the order would not have been picked up at their end until Monday, so it's only taken 2 or 3 days longer than usual. Also have to bear in mind they probably had a lot of orders before mine to fulfil anyway if they're processed in the order they're received :wave:

(edited to fix spelling/grammar...cold hands don't type properly :()

Last edited:
I've seen it before but I forgot to save.. could someone share the URL for this company please?

I've been advised to get some good quality hay for my bun & I think this is a good place to start.. any suggestions on what to buy too pls?
:)

Thanks
Mel

:wave: I had a delivery yesterday, I buy their meadow hay and The Wheat, Oat and Barley which is going down very well, I also tried some fenugreek crunchies for the first time :shock: they nearly took my hand off!!! :lol:

http://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/

I placed an order on Sunday and got an email today apologising cause they were snowed in and couldn't dispatch my order but saying it should be here tomorrow if the courier can make it.

:wave: I had a delivery yesterday, I buy their meadow hay and The Wheat, Oat and Barley which is going down very well, I also tried some fenugreek crunchies for the first time :shock: they nearly took my hand off!!! :lol:

They don't have to sniff them and think about it - do they :shock::lol::lol:

I ordered some Fenugreek Crunchies on Saturday from THE and got an E-mail today saying they should *hopefully* be here tomorrow.... also apologising for the delay - because of the snow.

Lisa didn't get to work yesterday but did get in today. She managed to process some orders but the courier company couldn't get to her so she was going to have to try and take the packages to their depot weather permitting. She is based in a remote part of the countryside which has been under 40cm of snow.

Sure she'll keep you posted on progess and if you have any queries then I'd give her a call.

Lisa didn't get to work yesterday but did get in today. She managed to process some orders but the courier company couldn't get to her so she was going to have to try and take the packages to their depot weather permitting. She is based in a remote part of the countryside which has been under 40cm of snow.

Sure she'll keep you posted on progess and if you have any queries then I'd give her a call.

shes a wonderful lady.. i made an order yesterday and i know she will do her best to get that order out when she can, excellent customer care.

great great shop she has :love::love::love::love:

Last edited:
Mine was despatched Tuesday and arrived today despite the weather. It should have come yesterday but was a day late because of the snow. :D
I ordered mine saturday but not heard anything since even though money appears to have gone out of account.Not used them before so wasn't sure how long it takes under normal circumstances[without the snow].:)

I ordered mine saturday but not heard anything since even though money appears to have gone out of account.Not used them before so wasn't sure how long it takes under normal circumstances[without the snow].:)

:wave: May be because she can't get in to the office then, I used them before Crimbo and was very impressed with the service and speedy delivery, everything was really well packaged aswell. I'm sure you will hear soon x

:lol::lol::lol: I thought mine would do that but, they were just like not that bothered :lol: they do eat them but, don't seem to fussed, they went mad for the dandelion and plantain though :D

If you have a query do give Lisa a ring. She is very helpful and will let you know what is happening with your order.

Normally she has her orders out of the warehouse within 24 - 48 hours of ordering sometimes sooner.

Back