• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gorgeous Gulliver Gumdrops!

Hoppit!

Wise Old Thumper
My horsey-pie in the snow. Look how divine he is...!

VickysPictures635.jpg

Isn't he just! :love::love::love::love:

The thing is, I know he's not a great looker by horse-lover's standards, but he's got such a lovely personality it shines out of him! :D

Nothing wrong with that...I snog donkeys!!!!!!!:oops::oops:

'Smushing' is when you have one hand on either side of their nose, squish them together and then wiggle them. At the same time, you then kiss their now wrinkly nose and then go 'smushasmushasmusha'
:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

My sis sucks Blues ears :oops:

'Smushing' is when you have one hand on either side of their nose, squish them together and then wiggle them. At the same time, you then kiss their now wrinkly nose and then go 'smushasmushasmusha'
:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

My sis sucks Blues ears :oops:

Gorgous,try it with donkeys!! They have noses to die for!!!

I'm so relieved I'm not the only freak!! :lol:

I kiss him all the time, especially his muzzle. It smells soooo delicious - like haylidge. :love: Everyone thinks I'm crazy but I don't care! :lol:

Last edited:
My Missy used to give kisses back....usually when she was half way through dinner, so you ended up covered in half eaten mollychaff and sugarbeet.
Yummy.

I'm so relived I'm not the only freak!! :lol:

I kiss him all the time, especially his muzzle. It smells soooo delicious - like haylidge. :love: Everyone thinks I'm crazy but I don't care! :lol:

I had to stop as Frosty was getting excited..tail would swish,eyes would roll,front feet would be going up and down like the clappers.....:shock:

Back