• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not Impressed!

Hart

Young Bun
I gathered some snow and stuck it in the bath tub for my indoor munch bunch to experience. They weren't overly impressed :lol:

(Please note the piggies were only in the snow for a minute or two)

DSCF4666.jpg

DSCF4672.jpg

DSCF4685.jpg

Oooo, that's quite a good idea! I might put some in the boy's dig box and see what they think of it. I was just thinking what a shame that they can't experience it, being house buns.

Aww cute! We did the same yesterday and ours had a munch but were not as impressed as we thought they would be !

Ruby went in the snow yesterday.....as she was inside! :lol: It was snowing, but I had the front door open, and Ruby stood at the doorway, the snow falling on her! :love: Teddy took one look and retreated to the warmth!

Wish I had a bath, Vin had to make do with a plastic tray! She wasn't that impressed either. Not much snow up here now anyway, it's apparently too cold to snow now :? so just sheet ice everywhere.

Back