• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

tempted by a lovely little lop

tickles

Mama Doe
Been looking at different freecyle boards looking for a bed :oops: and came across a ad about a little lion lop girl who is about 2yrs old and has had over 3 litters including one mate who was a giant breed ??? and so tempted with the little girl but dont know what i should do :{

There are loads of good reasons why you shouldn't, but if it were me I would get her. It's so hard when your heart goes out to a bun. She deserves much better than she's had so far x

I know why i shouldnt look or anything but just some times just sometimes an animal tugs at my heart and this one did.I mean why put a small girl with a large bun to produce a giant rabbit breed litter surely thats dangerous and silly.Maybe me been silly but i think thats wrong x

There are loads of good reasons why you shouldn't, but if it were me I would get her. It's so hard when your heart goes out to a bun. She deserves much better than she's had so far x

Exactly - loads of reasons why not to - but if the heart calls who is to deny destiny? If you don't get her who knows what will happen?

I guess you have to ask yourself how you will feel if you *don't* respond to the ad. If it will haunt you.... then you have your answer.

Back