• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sounds like I have pony galloping upstairs!!

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
Bobby has free range of the living room hallways and stairs... she just love going up stairs on the landing a binkying about for HOURS:p.. Only thing is she is getting BIG:shock:... seriously sounds like a pony up there!! ah well at least the noisy ****** is happy:love:

They can be really noisy cant they! :lol: My four live in my spare room and i can hear all sorts of funny noises from their room when i'm downstairs. I heard a couple of big thuds the other day and i went upstairs to find Paddy wandering around the rabbit room and Peaches with her head in the food bag - they'd both jumped out of their pen! Tut tut bunnies! :lol:

:lol: yes same here - this is the first week I have had mine upstairs and it does sound like a couple of elephants up there - everytime I hear a thud i dash up stairs to see what they are up to and they are sat there - saying 'what mum - weve done nothing'! :roll:)

Its so funny, I love sitting in my lounge and hearing them zoom around upstairs having a great time. Most of the time when I sneak up to watch they stop little rascals!

Its so funny, I love sitting in my lounge and hearing them zoom around upstairs having a great time. Most of the time when I sneak up to watch they stop little rascals!
Yeah I peek from behind the banister, she is dancing around all over the place... bless:p

Back