• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hoping for a Hoppy Friend in Hampshire!

fionik

Young Bun
Good Morning :)

I have just found you all and I'm so pleased you are here!

I've just moved to a new house and am now in the position to have a pet again - hooray!

I used to keep all sorts of animals when I was younger, but then I lived in a procession of non-pet-friendly flats and shared houses.

I've now moved to Hampshire with my boyfriend and we have a house and garden. We've taken our time to think about what sort of pet we could offer the best kind of home for. I have a mobility disability and my boyfriend works shifts, so although we both love dogs, it probably wouldn't be suitable. I'm a huge fan of guinea-pigs, but my boyfriend is a little unsure(!).

Finally, after quite a lot of research, we decided that a house rabbit could be ideal!

Now the decision is made, we just need to make ourselves available for our furry adoptee to find us ;)

Any advice or suggestions you knowledgeable lot might have (particularly on where to find a rabbit and on indoor housing) would be much appreciated!

Many thanks

Fiona x

www.rabbitrehome.org.uk Linked to this forum and the best place to find a furry friend. You can search by county :) This forum has loads of info. If you look in the care section you'll find all the info you need and you can always ask! :)

I found your website by chance earlier this morning!

I've sent you a message via the website :)

Last edited:
Back