• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone else's bun like to play with toy cars?

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Bought my OH an Audi R8 little toy car for christmas as a joke, he's given it to Beau and he loves it, keeps flipping it over, pushing it backwards and forwards, it's so cute! :love:

:lol::lol::lol: I bet he's making "Vroom" noises in his head too.

Alfie's got a little plastic watering can in the garden that he likes to scrabble and toss about. Does that count? :lol:

The buns play with all of Oliver's toys. In turn Oliver plays with their jingle ball!

Oliver has a "piano mat", and I keep hearing it go off as the bunnies run over it! :lol:

OMG what an awesome idea....an added incentive to buy a Wii dancemat!! :love:

slightly off topic here...but i have to say, I would not recommend the dancemat. Had one and used it twice, as the game for it is rubbish!! better off buying a cheap ps2 with a dance mat as they are awesome!!

back to the bunnies.... You's are lucky!! Quag won't play with anything!! you should pop a vid of the car playing on you tube!!

I would like to see a video of him playing with the car also. Julie (bunny) does not play with cars but Raul (American parakeet) has a truck and a car. He plays with them all the time. The truck is quite big for him and he almost runs him self over all the time. Good thing that he can fly.

He seems to have lost interest for now, will leave it a while and give it back in a few days, no doubt he'll think it's a new toy. :roll:

Back