• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The cats keep warm at night by taking over the bed.

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
Samson, sleeps at my side,
175.jpg

Spice, on my head,
176.jpg

Candy, at Mike's feet,
178.jpg

and Mustard is between us,
177.jpg

They are the regulars, the others fit in where they can.

They are good bed warmers and if it is really cold, Spice sneaks under the duvet and then either Samson or Pumpkin INSIST on walking all over her.:roll:

Lovely, they all look so regal and content :love: and the situation is very familiar :lol: Geoffrey woke me up at 1.21 last night to get under the duvet next to me. He stayed there until 1.37 when he got too hot and got out again :lol:

:(
Lovely, they all look so regal and content :love: and the situation is very familiar :lol: Geoffrey woke me up at 1.21 last night to get under the duvet next to me. He stayed there until 1.37 when he got too hot and got out again :lol:

They are such beggars aren't they.
Spice would happily stay under the duvet but when she gets trampled she comes out again. Her sister used to sleep evey night in my arms, she was called Chokki and we only had her for 6 months before losing her to CRF, she is still missed though.

Since Tess died in November I let Lily sleep with me under the covers in my arms but she does snor and wake me up getting in and out of bed all night :roll:

Back