• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello!

My name is Mark, Im 19 and ive recently become onwer of 6 rabbits which im looking to rehome.

On the 2nd it was 3 Nethie Crosses, 1 Agouti and 2 White, To what i believe are 2 females and a male, then on the 4th it was 7 Harlequin 4 boys 3 girls, Ive found 4 of them new homes and im now stuck with 3 boys.

Im wanting to keep them all 2 week to ensure they are fit,healthy and tame and asking £10 each for rehoming to keep off freebie hunters and to cover the cost of keeping them the 2 weeks for food,bedding ect.

Anyway am i okay to place them on here with a rehoming fee or is this against the rules.

By the way the Nethie crosses are 8 week old and the Harlequin are supposed to be 12 week but they seem a little big to be 12 week.

Thanks
Mark

You need to contact a mod to put your rehoming request in Rabbits in Need and yes you are breaking forum rules because you are asking for a fee.

I suggest you don't ask for any money but concentrate on making sure that you homecheck the homes that the rabbits are going to.

How did you come by them? Why are you looking to rehome when you have only just got them?

The place i work for recieved a phone call asking if we could take some baby rabbits in ( on the above dates ) and being the sucker i am i ended up with the phone some how and i ended up taking them in because the 1st 3 the person was having a difficult time finding them homes and the harlequins because the woman who had them said shes lost her job and was finding it difficult to look after them.

I wasnt intending on keeping them as ive already got 3 G.Pigs, Mice, Quails, Hamsters and a dog that does like rabbits, or any of the above thankfully they are in teh shed were he cant reach them ( he cant help being a typical terrier ) although i am tempted to keep one ( maybe both the white Nethies, if no one wants them. ) as the agouti one has a home lined up.

Like i said the rehoming fee was to cover cost of food,bedding ect but if this is against the rules would it be an issue if i were to split what i take 50/50 to a local rabbit rescue?

Ive also contact SOAD over it and will await a reply before posting anything other than some pictures for people to coooo over :D

Back