• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Static problem!

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Bungle is having a few static problems at the minute!

"What do you mean bad hair day?"
DSCF0506.jpg

Cuddles with Mummy
DSCF0511.jpg

Quick close up
DSCF0513.jpg

Exploring
DSCF0517.jpg

I know you get loads of photos of his man but I loves the little guy! My OH has renamed him Mr Bottom. I call him Bungly Bottom so it came from there!

:love::love: He has the same little face of Lottie, but then a manic hair style :lol: I know how he feels! xXx

:shock::shock::shock:...his hair is madder than mine!!! :shock::shock:

He's so gorgeous!! I can tell why you decided you had to have him! :love::love:...keep the photo's coming! He's cheered me up a bit!:)

:shock::shock::shock:...his hair is madder than mine!!! :shock::shock:

He's so gorgeous!! I can tell why you decided you had to have him! :love::love:...keep the photo's coming! He's cheered me up a bit!:)

He was meant to be being rehomed... we just couldnt let him go. Even my OH fell in love with him. He doesnt travel well and had to have a dental with his neuter so it was best for his health as well that he stayed put.

He was meant to be being rehomed... we just couldnt let him go. Even my OH fell in love with him. He doesnt travel well and had to have a dental with his neuter so it was best for his health as well that he stayed put.

I'm sure that's the only reason! ;)

Back