• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

M&C Serene -UM Drops - Opinions/experiences please

LilOBun

Young Bun
I have had my bunnies for 12 months and they are due for their 3rd check up and jab visit to the vets with me. Reggie is 5 years old and doesn't like being handled. He gets absolutely terrified going for his check ups, even to the point that the vet was not keen to pick him out of his carrier to give him his jabs. He pants and shivers and is a very unhappy boy. I feel horrible putting him through it. I found some drops (as per the title) that you can put in bunny food which calms them down for such occasions. Just wondering what peoples opinions or experiences are on this??

I have no idea im afraid.

But i do know a lot of people use Bach Rescue Remidy (from chemists). Added to the water to settle nervy buns :). Not sure the dosage though, im sure someone will come along to help soon.

I have some of these drops and I have never used them for the bunnies but at the moment I have a demented hamster in the rescue and I have used them for her and they have worked wonders

Basically, Daisy is hyperactive and never sleeps either day or night and so with the help of my fantastic vet we decided to give her 2 drops a day for a week to see how she got on and it calmed her down enough to sleep for an hour or two during the day

Sorry I can't be of much more help

Back