• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pussycats in the snow!

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
Where does all this white stuff come from?

IMG_2881.jpg

Tastes abit funny to me :shock:
IMG_3046.jpg

IMG_3048.jpg

Ewwww its abit wet!!!
IMG_2875.jpg

IMG_2871.jpg

IMG_2879.jpg

IMG_3007.jpg

IMG_3033-1.jpg

IMG_3024.jpg

IMG_3032.jpg

IMG_3034.jpg

IMG_3038.jpg

IMG_3008.jpg

IMG_3053.jpg

IMG_3049.jpg

IMG_3051.jpg

Aaw, they're beautiful :love:
They must be very adventurous kitties too. My two won't venture further than a foot outside the back door in the weather :roll:

Aaw, they're beautiful :love:
They must be very adventurous kitties too. My two won't venture further than a foot outside the back door in the weather :roll:

They're not they are indoor cats they only come out with me in the garden (until its cat proofed!) They didnt stay out for long!

Adorable :love::love: Their little noses are so cute. Id love a cat, but our dog thinks otherwise :roll: xXx

Those photos are absolutely stunning, and that isn't a phrase I use lightly. The clarity, composition, colour and subjects are just spectacular. Your green eyed kitty is very photogenic !

posers!

Wow! You take such amazing photos! How? Do your animals strike poses for you and call you over with yoiur camera? It must take HOURS to get superb shots like those. I hope you win awards.

Wow! You take such amazing photos! How? Do your animals strike poses for you and call you over with yoiur camera? It must take HOURS to get superb shots like those. I hope you win awards.

Thankyou :oops: I do spend alot of time out with my animals so i just take the camera with me, i do call them over and just walk round with them having the camera ready when i see a nice shot :D

Back