• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pebbles the nurse!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
I cannot believe what i just witnessed it was THE cutest thing i have ever seen bunny related! Put in some food to tempt Jelly and Domino the fat pig started wolfing it all down, and pebbles picked up a slice of carrot and run away, i thought she had run away to eat it....

she ran TO Jelly and put the carrot infront of her and watched her not eat it. So then she went and got another one! and just watched her.

That is literally the cutest thing EVER!

:love::love::love::love::love::love:

"me feeds you!"

i had no idea she was gunna do it, i would have filmed it otherwise! she is such a little cutie pie!

I cannot believe what i just witnessed it was THE cutest thing i have ever seen bunny related! Put in some food to tempt Jelly and Domino the fat pig started wolfing it all down, and pebbles picked up a slice of carrot and run away, i thought she had run away to eat it....

she ran TO Jelly and put the carrot infront of her and watched her not eat it. So then she went and got another one! and just watched her.

That is literally the cutest thing EVER!

:love::love::love::love::love::love:

"me feeds you!"

:love::love::love::love::love::love: thats so special

Ginger does that with Pickles. It's really cute but annoying, because Ginge needs the calories and Pickle certainly doesn't! :roll:

well shes well and truly punishing us put it that way!

She weed in the pellet bowl, and then in the big dried grass bowl. she turned the tray over so everything fell out, and knocked the boxes over that were there for her to snuggle in :roll:

we THINK we caught her nibbling hay, either that or she was trying :) just did her fibreplex and zantac, she looked like one of those ugly babies that get abandoned on someone steps in movies :oops::shock: she was wrapped up like a sausage and was grunting at me, i swear she hissed at me once too! mum was going :shock: " HURRY UP HURRY UP I CANT HOLD HER MUCH LONGER" like she was the devil!

so basically, shes feeling fine :roll::lol:

well shes well and truly punishing us put it that way!

She weed in the pellet bowl, and then in the big dried grass bowl. she turned the tray over so everything fell out, and knocked the boxes over that were there for her to snuggle in :roll:

we THINK we caught her nibbling hay, either that or she was trying :) just did her fibreplex and zantac, she looked like one of those ugly babies that get abandoned on someone steps in movies :oops::shock: she was wrapped up like a sausage and was grunting at me, i swear she hissed at me once too! mum was going :shock: " HURRY UP HURRY UP I CANT HOLD HER MUCH LONGER" like she was the devil!

so basically, shes feeling fine :roll::lol:

That made me lol, made me think of the sphinx cat in Friends that hissed Rachel's name! :lol::lol::lol:

it was worse than that! the only thing is she isnt bald!

im not kidding she is the devil when she is angry!

:lol: bunny sausages are so funny! Dudley manages to concertina up and shrinks down inside the towel! I can't believe Pebbles fed Jelly a carrot that is so cute :love: I certainly didn't see Daisy do that for Dudley :lol:

Back