• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have someone elses carrier!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
I just went out to look at Jelly, mum had already let her out before id realised she was home so i hadnt looked at the carrier, more interested in seeing my baby!

Anyway, i just looked and its not even our carrier! :roll::lol: its white with squared mesh, but this one has smaller squares and a red rod, mine hooked in without a rod. AND mine had a leopard print cushion and blankie :(

Ive phoned the vets and they were like "are you sure?" of course im flipping sure!

:roll::lol:

glad you got jelly home :)

are you going to take it back? swap it for your own? :lol:

my vets put lables on the carriers which easily come off :wave:

At least you got the right rabbit back!
But that is pretty annoying.. At my vets they put labels on the carriers when I drop the animals off but they look like they could peel off really easily. I've always been a bit worried about that sort of thing happening. (although my carrier is old and clunky. I wouldn't mind too much if I'd got an upgrade in return :lol:)

theyve phoned me up today and asked if id realised the mistake, i said yes. And they said i do have another clients carrier, and they need it back so i have to bring it back today!

I said no its their mistake and im not coming out in the snow and ice for a carrier, thats why i brought Jelly home so i didnt have to go back!

he was like "well she needs it back today" and i said well i can bring it back tomorrow, and thats the best i can do.

they werent happy, but it wasnt my mistake!

AND mine had a leopard print cushion and blankie

:lol::lol: mwah ha-ha you sure has Essex bunnehs! all it was missing is a pair of dangley dice :lol: Dudley nearly came home with a nice knitted blue blankie!!

Im glad you told them what was what regarding the return...they've made enough money out of you tell em to send a taxi for it!!

i will add i didnt buy that blanket hehe!

I bought them a brown snuggly "cat house" which had the blanket and cushion inside, i got it from the bootsale new for £5 :D so kept the blanket for carriers as its the exact same size as the inside its perfect.

but i was quite embarassed when he went "we have the leopard print blanket here too"

:lol::lol:

thats what i said, i said i have 3 other carriers of my own if i need them so im not desperate, ill come and collect it when its convenient!:roll:

the thing is, they said its someones carrier that they forgot to collect. why would you forget the carrier, surely you take your pet home in it?

Unless....that pet died. thats all i can think of. I hope that carrier didnt have anything Jelly could catch on it. I doubt it, but still. :?

the thing is, they said its someones carrier that they forgot to collect. why would you forget the carrier, surely you take your pet home in it?

Unless....that pet died. thats all i can think of. I hope that carrier didnt have anything Jelly could catch on it. I doubt it, but still. :?

The fact that there is a risk of that happening and they don't do enough to prevent it happening is worrying enough. Seriously!! :roll:

Back