• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can I give my bun a teddy for company/to rip apart?

lauramc888

Warren Scout
I mean like, a winnie the pooh beanie , infact as I write this, surely I cant incase she rips its and eats the beans. What about just a stuffed teddy? After losing my other bunny on Sunday :( I want to make sure Pepper has something with her. Any ideas would be great, thanks

You can, but you should use ones that have no small pieces, eg eyes or noses that could be dangerous. Obviously if they start actually eating it then you would remove it.

yeah when i had just one rabbit i gave him a cuddly toy bear... he used to groom it all the time :D

My single buck has a toy "mini lop" - the perfect wifie bun with no dominance issues & she never has a headache. He hasn't been destructive - just worn her out, so she's had some synthetic fur grafts over the last few years. I got her from "toys R us".

She goes in with him for his dentals. I just get odd looks from other clients until I explain that there's a real rabbit hiding behind her!!

Go for it, just take the mentioned precautions.

Back