• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mark on noses!

xtine

Warren Scout
my to have developed a black stripe across there nose. any ideas? it loks like the hair is slightly shorter than normal also. not cousin any discomfort.

not very clear but any idea much appreciated

SL270016.jpg

SL270014.jpg

SL270021.jpg

Pie has the exact same thing on her nose! (I think you can see it just about on my sig) I think its got something to do with molting?
I know pie is molting like crazy at the moment!

Isn't that a type of 'moulting' pattern? Amber's fur does that, starting at the nose sometimes and moves upwards.

Are they indoor rabbits? If so I think they can moult pretty much year round and that definitely looks like a moulting pattern to me. Get ready for the explosion of fluff! :shock:

I noticed Oscar developed a black mark I thought it might have been rubber off the bike wheel when he brushed past it but not convinced...wondered if his fur had gone darker...during the winter coat development..but other than that haven't a clue and it's certainly not bothering him :? he's a mini lop

matthew moults nearly all the time and his facial markings are always changing, and are usually quite charming. :)

yeah they are moulting like mad at the mo.... brilliant again guys thak you for your reasurance xxxx

Back