• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

post piccies of your carriers

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
can i see what pet carriers you use for your rabbits, like for vet visits etc

just today we struggled with locksley in main carrier and i ended up having to put rosie in a cardboard box to take her down to vets, its was good job sister was here, but she goes back greece in week :cry:

DSCF4190.jpg

DSCF4192.jpg

Mine is like this but without the opening top. I wish I had one with a top that opened though... It's soooo hard trying to get them to go in through the front.
I used to use it for my cats when they were kittens but they've got too big for it now :lol:

:lol: I knew you'd post your wonder carrier!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'd put Alfie in a pink carrier. :lol::lol::lol: And as you saw, I just have problems keeping mine IN the carrier. :oops::roll::lol:

I don't know if the petshop in Lakeside has any of the old colour left. :? (depends how you feel about buying from petshops that sell animals of course)

Bah you have one too, there are great!! I want one

Get one then :)

I leave mine in the livingroom with the door off and let the babies snuggle in there with blankies and stuff in it, its a fab carrier! I always used to worry about little buns getting their back paws caught in wire doors so its ideal for me :D

I've got one too...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................and its purple!!

This is mine. Dont kow if you can see but its got a nice built-in fleece at the bottom! :love: And it opens on the front and top (its also made for a dog so abit bigger than it appears!)
Pie used to be frightened of it but now I put it in the space where she likes to sleep so she has learnt to associate the carrier with nice things and not just 'vets' :D

DSC00693.jpg

I've got one of these which is perfect as I don't drive, but my bun isn't really a chewer, thankfully :lol:

A1DC_2.JPG

I want one of them too (preferably purple!).

FHB suggested I get a top opening carrier for Tink as she is really difficult to prize out of the back of a carrier :oops: I've never got on with getting one but I so want one like Alfie and Bubbles and every other lucky bun that has one of them. .... (Tink might look good in an orange on though :? :lol:)

Just having watched the link KarenM added the seatbelt/handle design is brilliant. I never put a carrier in without putting the seatbelt round it but my carriers are a bit difficult to belt up properly. I MUST get one of these fantastic carriers :love:

Last edited:
similar

Ours is like the one two posts ago (if no-one else got inbetween), but has a hinged opening in the top too. The top opening looked so useful, but is too awkward for your own forearms plus the width of a big bun, so we end up using the end opening anyway.

We also have a HUGE old cat carrier, which is what we have to use if we want to move both buns together (big buns).

Back