• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Taking over

*lily*

Wise Old Thumper
My daughter said to me "The rabbit has taken over the conservatory"

I don't know what she means there is only a litter tray, a large cardboard box filled with herbs and hay, a carrot patch, a large willow ball, newspaper and books for him to chew and a snuggly cat bed!

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

My nan bought me a shed for christmas as she can't get into our garage for love nor money because of the rabbits :lol:

We say that to Bella every day! I think she is very slowly trying to take over the dining room inch by inch :lol::lol: Her tunnels move that little bit further out every night.

Our animals are slowly taking over our garage! :wave:
We have the indoor bit of the aviary and then the buns hutch under that.
Plus all the products for the animals are in there :lol: and my dads tools :shock: :lol:

And theres still room to move! :lol: :love:
And its got small heaters which takes the chill off :wave:

Your daughter has her own room...it's only fair for Louie to have his as well:D

My conservatory is the same if it makes you feel any better:D

I know what you mean - Cassie and Oakley have taken over the dining room with their dog crate, litter trays, tunnels, toys and fleecy blankets for their hocks. They have also a corner in the garage for their hay and megazorb. Not to mention space in the the utility room for their food and spare blankets.

I now have a beautiful foster bunny who has a big chunk of the garden and planning to put up a shed in the garden instead so the house/garden doesnt look completely like a rabbit sanctuary :lol:

They may be taking over but wouldnt be without them :love:

Good point, Bunmum, course he needs his own room with his own things around him :D

I don't even seem to notice all his stuff, just sweep around it and occasionally under it :D

oh god thats my dads favorite line "the rabbits are taking over"

Im always like "taking over WHAT exactly"

"well,there in the garden, theyres stuff in the workshop, you took my freezer cupboard......."
:lol:

Back