• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have this space

lottie_s

Warren Scout
100_0173.jpg

In my loft. i want it to be the rabbits part of the loft. It is a huge space however i am unsure what I need to do. I dont want them to chew the carpet so should I use something like lino? And i dont want them chewing the skirting boards as its a privately rented house. However I want them to have lots of space which they will after I clear this section of the loft. Do you think it will be too quiet up there for them?

:wave: looks good:).

To protect our carpet we have put strips of laminate wood, along the edge, our bunnies dont bother with the skirting board (thank goodness :lol:).

You could use a metal panel run to section off the area to keep them away from the skirting boards. I don't think it will be too quiet for them, my lot make enough noise when they're in their playhouse for about 20 rabbits:lol:. They like doing their own thing.

Sounds silly, but I have just re-decorated my two bedrooms, and afterwards I lined the walls from skirting board upwards with florists cellophane. It is cheap and because it's transparent doesn't look too obvious. It means the buns can't chew any skirting board or rip my wallpaper off!

Sounds silly, but I have just re-decorated my two bedrooms, and afterwards I lined the walls from skirting board upwards with florists cellophane. It is cheap and because it's transparent doesn't look too obvious. It means the buns can't chew any skirting board or rip my wallpaper off!

wouldnt they eat they cellophane?

Back