• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Greetings!!

Mokey

Young Bun
Hello all!

I'm very much a newbie to the world of rabbits. The first major contact I ever had with rabbits was at my new job as an Animal Care Assistant at the Society for Abandoned animals (check out our buns here ). Since then I have become very much a bunny convert. I never expected rabbits to have such a range of personality!! I have always been a (dare I say it) cat person.

And then I met this litter of babies. I instantly fell in love with two of them, luckily a male and female. And now i'm going to be a bunny mummy!!!! I'm just waiting untill they are big enough for the female to be neutered (the male is the runt of the litter and still so very tiny at 13 weeks so he will have to wait longer).

I've spent ages browsing this forum and soaking up as much advice as I can. I've spent a small fortune on a massive hutch which I am already planning on 'upgrading' to make it even better. I've bought loads of toys to introduce to my babies when the come home for the first time!! OOOOH I'm so looking forward to bringing them home!! haha!!!!!

Thanks to all for the advioce and guidence on this site!

:wave:Hello welcome to RU:wave:
Congratulations on becoming a bunny mummy, I look forward to loads of pictures :)

Hi and Welcome :wave:

Bunnies are very addictive aren't they..I started with 2, went down to 1 within 24 hours after one died,went up to 4 and now a bonded group of 5:roll:

And in order to fill my need for yet more bunnies my OH has allowed me to foster for Fat Fluffs and I have 2 gorgeous black dwarf lops sitting in my garage at this very moment :D

Back