• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

**WARNING - I Got My Paps Out!**

coco1200

Warren Veteran
:lol::lol::lol::lol: ;)

heres Noisette and Oscar today... they didn't want to wish me happy birthday though, and stayed well away from the snow :roll:

Oscar looking like a hippo... bit of winter fat, but mostly becuase he has a MASSIVE thick winter coat on him!
DSC_0385-1.jpg

DSC_0373.jpg

and my girl Noisette... she won't do anything unless you have food!
DSC_0381.jpg

DSC_0383.jpg

and a family snap :love:
DSC_0422.jpg

Feel free to get your paps out and photographed anytime, not just your birthday :lol::lol::lol:

Oscar and Noisette looking as gorgeous as ever :love::love::love::love:

thank you everyone! :love: They weren't being very good models for me today though!

Demismith - Oscar was from a breeder, was going to be used as stud, but wasn't good enough. I'm sure he has something else in him though. Noisette was from a 'rescue' trying to reduce their stock. Originally from a Lincoln breeder, this woman bought her. Then had to rehome all her giant buns to make more room for her 'rescue' buns... Noisette was one of the buns she had to 'rehome', and I gave her a home!

Last edited:
Back