• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just let the bunnies out in the snow...

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
And domino found an old frozen apple from the tree from SUMMER, and refused to share :roll::lol::lol:

and ran round the garden with it for ages!

hahahah! cute!

I let mine out in the snow and they almost drowned!!!!! The snow was more than a foot deep and their little bodies disappeared underneath it!

Don't think I will be letting Bramble out in the garden today, as he will disappear under all the snow! :lol:

Awww how cute :D

I've been thinking of letting my bun out in the snow but is it safe for a house bun, & for how long?
:)

Awww how cute :D

I've been thinking of letting my bun out in the snow but is it safe for a house bun, & for how long?
:)

not safe for a house, bunny too cold! They wont have winter coats :) Mine live outside in a shed so theyre used to the cold and have thick coats to keep them snug!

Please don't let house bunnies out in the snow, it can be very bad for them...wow Phillip looks like my Gus :D

Thanks honey, I haven't cos I didn't think it was safe for him, with him not having a winter coat.. sooo glad I've resisted as I don't want to make him poorly.

& yes, he does look like Gus... that's spooky LOL :love:

Back