• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Opinions on Gracie - move in or not?

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
Big Gracie has lost fur on her ears :? and they are a bit pink and very cold. We are going to get advice from the vet, but i believe it is the cold doing it, as her ears are so big.

So, we are thinking of moving her in, but will this be bad because she is used to the cold? Or if we put her somewhere where the temp is low, will she be ok?

With Gracie being the breed she is I think I'd move her to some where with a low warmer temp.

I wouldn't bring here in to the house though,even with the heating on low or off in a room.

It's that or socks on a string for her ears.:D

Thanks Tracy.

Vet said its fairly common for them to loose ear fur, and she is probably looking pink because of her circulation. Much like us getting rosy cheeks in winter :oops:.

He said she will be fine as long as she is not bothered. So what i will do is get her a snuggly box to go into in the shed, so she has somewhere totally enclosed and cosy if she is feeling the cold. She is not at all bothered i must say, but i do worry.

:lol: socks on a string are an awesome idea.

Back