• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Breed???

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
Hello guys got my bunny from a freind whos doe had kits, and I am not sure what breed she is:shock:... my freind isn't too clear either, I think she may be a french lop? Or maybe a cross:? soo not sure will post some pics for some opinions please!:wave: She is about five months at the moand about 50cm long when stretched

DSCF0005-1.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

DSCF0006.jpg

and baby Bobby

bobby.jpg
:love:

Thanks matey, she lives indoors but when summer time comes wanted to get her a run for the garden, I and wanted to know what size to get :wave:

not small

She's very pretty, and looks like our first bun, Marble, who was a dwarf lop with butterfly markings (apparently from the way the colours are distributed on the nose area, in a butterfly-ish shape, sort of).

I just wanted to warn you not to make the mistake I did then, which was to think that a dwarf lop is a small bunny. Netherland dwarfs are small bunnies. Dwarf lops can be really quite big, especially if they are dwarf lop crosses, because it depends what they've been crossed with. There. That's helpful, isn't it? Not.

So it's hard to say what size run to get, but erron the side of big, because they are playful and need to run and jump.

Good luck.

Probably a dwarf/mini/german lop crossed with an upeared bun, because the rabbit looks to have helicopter ears and a very un-lop like face

She looks a lot like Lilly who we think is some kind of lop/wild cross breed.
lillyside.jpg
Yeah she does look your lily... thanks for the lovely comments, I thinks hse is pretty but I am biased:lol: There again I want to keep all the buns I see on here:D... I would happily just give up work and live in my own bunny house:lol: My boyfriend is just as smitten... caught them snugled up for a nap last night.. wait till I tell his blokey footy mates :p

I agree with her being a cross though as her face is not lop like. Will pot some pics of her parents... doesn't matter if no one knows... I just loves the pics lol

Mum and Dad

untitled.jpg
Mummy

mummy.jpg
Daddy

Yeah looks like mums a dwarf and I am not sure what her dad could be... looks big tho:shock::love:

untitled.jpg
Mummy

mummy.jpg
Daddy

Yeah looks like mums a dwarf and I am not sure what her dad could be... looks big tho:shock::love:

Mum's ears look too big to be a dwarf.....so she might have some German/Frenchie in her. Did you see the mum? If you thought....OH MY GAWD, it's a monster...then it'll have been a Frenchie...:lol::lol:

Dad just looks like an uppy eared bun.:D

:love::love::love::love: Bobby is so cute though!!

That pic of daddy makes him look like some kind of wandering hunky guy impregnating fluffy mummies on his travels!

Mum's ears look too big to be a dwarf.....so she might have some German/Frenchie in her. Did you see the mum? If you thought....OH MY GAWD, it's a monster...then it'll have been a Frenchie...:lol::lol:

Dad just looks like an uppy eared bun.:D

:love::love::love::love: Bobby is so cute though!!
yeah mums a big one Bobby is getting bigg already to be honest

Back