• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

elloooooo!!!

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
I never actually ever introduced myself!! and have been on here a few weeks:wave:...

I'm Shelly live in the lovley Coventry:roll: ha ha.. work for a builders merchant and a pub... Oh the joys of debt!:(...

Got Bobby as a surprise from my lovley boyf... Never knew how much I would fall for her tho... I bareley speak to him these days :lol:... I am the biggest worrier ever, but I think that can onlybe a good thing when looking after Buns, as they are good at hiding if there is something wrong!:p

Bobby is a French Lop cross I think, and literally into everything, she is beating me up again for attention as we speak;)

Thank you all... The forum has stopped me going insane with worry.. espesh when we had poorly poops.. changed the diet on the advise of rachylou.. and voila normal lovley poops.. never thought I would say lovley and poop in the same sentence but there you go:D

Back