• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Quick snow Honey

Rachel89

Mama Doe
Just a two quickies as need to head off to work again :wave: :D

98sgw2.jpg

2aad2yb.jpg

V. pretty. Look at the snow on her whiskers! :love:

Do be careful of her in a collar though - it doesn't look 100% safe. Do you have a harness you could use instead?

collar curious...

Gorgeous picture. Is that just a collar rather than a full harness? Does that work ok? Our first rabbit had a full harness which she wore cheerfully all the time, and she came out for 'proper' walks, but once we she had a husbun they used to collaborate in eating each others' harnesses off, and we gave up. And you can't put a harness on in a hurry unless you have a VERY co-operative bun. But if you can use just a collar, that'd be quicker and might be worth trying... but only if safe. Any views/ideas?

oh thankies I will go have a look :wave:

Its not a collar it is infact a harness :shock:

Edited as Iv'e just relooked and seen you can't see the stomache bit as shes so fluffy :lol:

Last edited:
oh thankies I will go have a look :wave:

Its not a collar it is infact a harness :shock:

Edited as Iv'e just relooked and seen you can't see the stomache bit as shes so fluffy :lol:

PHEW! I was having a mild heart attack there for a minute! :shock::lol:

She's such a pretty bunster.

Amazing photos :D

Are you another one with a super amazing camera? I'm blaming my rubbish pictures on poor equipment rather than lack of skill :lol:

Back