• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

David saw a fox hanging around..............

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
my sheds this morning at 5am:shock:. All rabbits are safely locked in THANK GOD. I have been out investigating (like you do) it as obviously caught something as I have found a trail of blood near one of our fences luckly about 20ft away from my sheds and garden.

could be that the fox was injured though ???? glad all your buns are safe though

could be that the fox was injured though ???? glad all your buns are safe though

could be:? I hope if it as killed something then it did it out right and it didn't suffer but I would also hate to think the fox is also injured somewhere:(.

I heard one running down the side of my garden too when I ran upstairs I saw the paw prints :shock: Will be vigilant after reading Parsnipsbuns post about foxes being able to get up and over high fencing, I did shiver when I heard it run past on the other side of the fence.

Back