• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

locksley doesn't like

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
injections :cry: poor baby, he's had both his myxi and vhd now, when he had his myxi he flinched and pulled his face, and today he did exactly the same thing with his vhd, poor boy we had to talk to him after vet put needle in him :cry: he really doesn't like a big bad needle going into his skin

it was a guy vet this time, he was lovely knew what he was talking about too :) he said locksley was lovely and asked where i got him from, he said he is a very friendly little bunny :D and looks very healthy

Last edited:
Poor little bunny-boo! :( My guys don't seem too bothered luckily. At least that's Locksley sorted for a while now.

Poor Locksley :cry: I have every sympathy for him, I've just had the swine flu vaccination and I pulled a face as well :lol:

Aah poor Locksley!

My buns were ok with their first lot, but when they had their Myxi booster in November, Pickle gripped onto my jeans with his paws and I thought his eyes were going to pop out of his head:shock: He didn't like it at all and was furious with me for several days after (kept "showing me his back!" :lol:). I think he wanted me to save him from the nasty vet...but I couldn't :(

Lots of "brave boy" hugs for Locksley!

Back