• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I have some vibes for Boris please :'(

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
Well my thread in the Care section didn't get much attention...

I can't believe I'm writing this so soon (well relatively soon) after Bella's accident..but Boris is very ill I'm afraid. No overreacting this time,I called the emergency vet. He still isn't eating,he's in pain and his tummy is still swollen. I have tried to rub it but I don't know if that really helped,I'm going to give it another go in a bit. It's certainly not looking good,I wonder if I'll even get him through the night if things don't improve. :cry:
I'm heartbroken.:cry: My brave little man,I feel so sorry for him. :cry: And guilty because I didn't realise how bad it actually is. But I have spent so many hours crying and it doesn't make things any better. I just want him to be happy and healthy again. :cry:

He's doing a lot better today! :) We finally have some poo (rather odd looking ones but it's something!) and he's eating and drinking well. His tummy is still a bit swollen and seems to be hurting a bit but hopefully we'll be able to get that sorted. He just looks so much happier,he even gave me kisses this morning :love: which he never does when he is feeling poorly.

He's doing a lot better today! :) We finally have some poo (rather odd looking ones but it's something!) and he's eating and drinking well. His tummy is still a bit swollen and seems to be hurting a bit but hopefully we'll be able to get that sorted. He just looks so much happier,he even gave me kisses this morning :love: which he never does when he is feeling poorly.

Great news! Keep going, Boris!

Back