• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is your bunny's favourite hobby?

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
Apache's is to pull any fabric items near his cage, into his cage through the bars, using his teeth.:shock:

Skye's is endlessly cleaning Apache then making a martyred face to show that a woman's work is never done and she's underappreciated. Oh, and stealing the floor brush from the shelf and seeing how long she can keep it before I realise.

You go :)

:cry::cry::cry::cry: pearl used to love destryoing stuff... not heard any destruction for a week now.

Alvins is hunger strikes :lol::lol:

Sophie and Granite - Chewing! followed by rearranging. They have come into the out house,a dn I stupidly thought the 1/4 bale of Straw would be safe. The have dug a cosy hole in it, and dragged the remains out on to the path, so they don't get cold bums.

Cherry Blossom - falling a sleep and giving mummy a heart attack, shaking whilst sleeping and giving mummy a heart attack, Running near the wires and... can you see the pattern here. She makes up for it in cuddles.

Charlie - looking cute, mummy watch! He waits watching me through the kitchen window.

Belle - avoiding photos

Frankie - being Charlies Shadow :D

Apache's is to pull any fabric items near his cage, into his cage through the bars, using his teeth.:shock:
Skye's is endlessly cleaning Apache then making a martyred face to show that a woman's work is never done and she's underappreciated. Oh, and stealing the floor brush from the shelf and seeing how long she can keep it before I realise.

You go :)

Sooty and Oreo used to do that when they were seperate but next to each other - they used to pull a whole large fleece blanket in between the bars from each others cages - I have no idea how they got it through a 1 inch gap but they did!! :shock:

Eric : sitting under his patio chair by the catflap, watching nothing!:lol::lol:
Ernie: Shredding the yellow pages.
Honey: snuggling up with the boys and ensuring she gets a good groom. Oh and............ eating:lol::lol:

Charlies is licking my pillow, binkying on my head while I'm laid down, forcing me to cuddle him, walking on my head when I'm laid down :roll::lol:

And.... EATING! :lol:

:love:

That did make me laugh.

Honey is pulling her hay basket from under the bed and leaving so I nearly break my neck and scattering hay over the floor.

Merlin and Wesley love to play behind the blankets which are supposed to be a barrier between them and Honey in the playpen and annoying Honey :roll:

Frankie and Kassy love to help me clean them out by splitting open my bin bags full of hay. :roll:

Fudge always likes to follow me around the room he's like obsessed with my feet lol Oreo just like being petted on the head and going to sleep.

Both of ours love shredding cardboard boxes with heavy weights in them. We take the sort of boxes that you get 6 bottles of wine in, and fill them with heavy books or old magazines. The bunnies really have to put their backs into tearing the boxes apart (exercise!) and the weight in the boxes means they "resist" being dragged around the floor.

Hmm tough one:

1. Being stroked, esp. by daddy.
2. Getting where he shouldn't.
3. Eating Argos catologue/yellow pages.

Daz: Seeing how long he can chew the edge of the rug for before I notice and tell him off. He then moves on to another area and starts again...

Molly: Running laps round the sofa (the flat downstairs thinks we have a pet elephant)

Catkin: Leaving sneaky poos on the floor by the edge of my bed so that when I get up in the middle of the night I stand on them.

Doona: Digging to Australia in the garden, much to Mum's disgust and crys of 'tell them to stop digging or they can both move out!!':lol:

Humphrey: At the moment he has taken over the raised beds in the garden and uses them as his play area. He doesn't dig - just tickles the soil:)

Harvey - eating / doing nothing
Freya - Knowing what everyone is doing
Sulley - laying on top of Harvey or Freya

Harley -making sure her family behave
Robyn - making sure the humans dont see her
Boo - fitting in with her family
Scoot - hiding under a box
Quinn - digging the lino

Benjamin - eating, playing in a tent, laying on a bed, cuddling Bailey / Abbie
Abbie - laying in a bed
Bailey - hiding under a box

Millie - trying to escape into the hallway
Honey - eating a box / throwing a peice of wood about
Cinnamon - eating a box

Dylan - hiding under a box, chasing Scarlet around
Scarlet - trying to get into somewhere she is not allowed / knowing everything that is going on

Emily - Eating, being groomed by her husbun, being grumpy with me and occasionally allowing me to give her a nose rub.

Muffin - Grooming his wifey bun and me, he even licked my nose and eyes the other day, swoon.

Bruce - World domination

Herbs - being scared of everything

Fudge - New hobby being snuggled but long standing trying to keep away from Bruce

Smudge loves finding new ways to get inside the sofa when I keep blocking it off and finding new wallpaper to chew :roll:

Daisy - attempting to scale the five foot high run panels behind which the bookcase with the treat box on top is kept. Or sitting looking up longingly at the treat box.

Jester - copying everything Daisy does! If Daisy nosebutts me, Jester will run over, give me a gentle nosebutt and binky off :lol:

Back