• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naughty Bunnies

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
Paddy and/or Peaches have wee'd in 3 places on one of our settee's :evil:
I've just washed the cushion covers and disinfected the cushions - fingers crossed it doesnt start to smell! Luckily it wasnt a smelly wee so i hope we'll be ok! :lol:

The OH wasnt too happy, but then he's a grumpy git anyways so i didnt expect him to be any different :roll:

I get that trouble with my pair sometimes too :(

They havent done it since I have got back from Ireland over Christmas ...

Just make sure you scrub and disinfect where they have peed otherwise they will just keep doing it.

Rimmi did it even when I had a bleeding litter box on the sofa!! (which I dont now)

There were 2 litter trays on the floor in the living room too! They've never done it before and neither have Jose or Rainbow :roll:

I think i'll have to start putting some sort of shower curtain/blanket combo on the settee now to be on the safe side :roll:

Thumps used the kitchen as a toilet after I cleaned out some piggies on holiday here. Cleaning over with dilute vinegar seemed to stop it!

ETA he's not being naughty, he's being a bunny & trying to get rid of piggy smells.

Last edited:
Back