• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snugglesafe heatpads £12.51

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
:wave:
I think the above is a good price as I *think* I've usually seen them at about £16/£17??

Anyhow, some of you could well be interested:

http://www.vetuk.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=250

A money saving tip also - their free postage threshold is £15 so if you are buying one Snugglesafe only why not order something like Panacur so you pay for that instead of postage :thumb:

If your buying, can you go via the link on Fife Rabbit Rescue to let the rescue get 5% of the sale? Thank you. www.fiferabbitrescue.co.uk

Last edited:
OMG they were £17 on there about 10 days ago :shock: I ordered mine from petplanet as they were the cheapest at the time at £15

:shock: Wish that was there a couple of weeks ago... I bought mine one for Christmas at £17

wish I'd realised earlier when I ordered fibreplex from there could have saved myself the £1.95 charge for a small order!

Fab! Thank you, the price was putting me off getting another one. Nearest place I could find them for was £19.99 at PaH, Ill get two for that. :)

I bought two (one for my sister) and went through the site. :)
Thanks for posting.

Glad to have helped. I didn't come across it by accident to not make use of it somehow :D

I nearly fell off my seat when I saw the price :shock: I don't need any but I'm seriously tempted ....:roll::lol:

I just ordered two from Amazon... they were £12ish each and £4 postage so £28 in total for two.

Didnt know about the link to help the rescue through vet.uk tho otherwise I would of ordered there.

What do you guys think of these:

http://www.vetuk.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1713

It says they can also be frozen.

I have got 2, they are great in that they will take the shape of the bunny with hay or a towel over it, but they are no good if you plan to use them outside as they dont retain the heat.

Anther thing to consider is infection control as if it is wee'd on it will soak into the contents. Not something you want to be then heaing up in your kitchen microwave.

Thank you for this - :wave: - I was going to order one from elsewhere recently at £17. I bought some Panacur at the same time for forthcoming buns'. I don't have any outdoor pets at the moment but I've been wanting to get one for a while in case anyone is poorly.

I went via Fiferabbitrescue. :D

Have just ordered some heatpads and things, i did use the link on the fife website but it didnt mention anything about the rescue? Hope its worked as our order was £50 :) xXx

Back