• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Noel is a mad rabbit!

lja401

Warren Scout
He is so funny!! We get home from work and he runs up and down in his cage and we then let him out into his room and he can come into the lounge too. He likes to circle us and grunts as he does it. He has been binkying loads today and has been running around like mad. He grunts and jumps up on the sofa with us - he's so lovely.
Does the grunting mean he's really happy? It certainly seems so :D

He has been very naughty though - he got into the downstairs toilet today and smashed a vase that was in there and he also chewed through our phone wire yesterday (luckily all plugs were off!!)

He ate some card and carpet tonight - only a tiny bit - I hope that won't make him poorly :cry:

xx

The grunting could be if he is not neutered? my rabbit bailey used to make lots of noises but i'd say it was sort of like a wierd purring noise because he was frisky! :roll: neutering tends to calm them down abit too.

Back