• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Errrrmmm.... I think maybe someone's a bit jealous?!

Hanlou

Mama Doe
Well I set the dog crate up yesterday for the buns-to-be and my chins' (who came out for an impromptu free range when Chewy leapt out the cage whilst being fed, lol!) were absolutely *fascinated* by it! I had to let them inside to have a nosey as they were sat there with their little noses pressed up against the side! A little jealous perhaps?! ;)

"Oooohhh this looks much more exciting than our cage!"

P1050952.jpg

"What's this then? Can I eat it?"

P1050961.jpg

P1050950.jpg

Exploring.....

P1050935.jpg

P1050942.jpg

"We're being good mum, honest!"

P1050985.jpg

P1050954.jpg

"Can we move in then?!"

P1050956.jpg

P1050962.jpg

Well I think they liked it! I don't know how to break it to them that it's not actually a chinchilla playpen but will soon be occupied by a rabbit.....:p

I'll let them share the toys though, bless 'em!

Thank you! :D xx

I should mention that they have a 3ft x 2ft x 2 1/2ft high cage all to themselves, lol! But the grass is always greener........ :p

They do make me laugh.

"Mm, like the cage" says new bun "but there's a funny smell in here...maybe they forgot to air freshen it!"

Chins will break in at night and your bun may wake up with 2 snuggly friends. :lol:

Back