• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

where can I get something to stop bunny going behind sofa?

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
She is as good as gold with toilet training. HOWEVER the little wreth keeps getting behind my sofa and pooping peeing and biting my lovley recliner:evil:... just wondered whether anyone can suggest some sort of fencing maybe?? I love her loads but am getting to the end of my tether with chasing her out, ad it would be such a shame, if she weren't allowed in the living room :cry:

I've got storage boxes and I keep one at each end of the sofa, he still tries to get behind it though:?
Yeah I have tried that!!! ;) there are rounded corners on my sofa and she squeezes through the gap:evil:... I would never believe that she would fit.. but where there is a will there is a way :lol:

Basil flattens himself to slide underneath:roll: I hate pulling the recliners out theres always chewed bits of sofa there:? I wouldn't mind but he has loads of toys and tunnels, but he's not happy unless he's on or under the sofa:roll:

How about getting creative with some chicken wire or plaster of paris and making a custom mould to go around the curves. You could cover it in coordinating fabric and everything!

Run a snugglesafe (or similar) tunnel along behind it that way she gets her secret tunnel and your sofas safe :D

Run a snugglesafe (or similar) tunnel along behind it that way she gets her secret tunnel and your sofas safe :D
What a good idea... cos she likes to do the "loopy circuit" wheres she takes a circuit of the stairs, hallway, and round the backs of the sofas... she will love that:p Thanks Tamsin:love:

How about getting creative with some chicken wire or plaster of paris and making a custom mould to go around the curves. You could cover it in coordinating fabric and everything!
Also may get my sis on that she is very crafty where as I am all thumbs:lol:

Back