• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peaches - the disapproving bunny!

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
Peaches1.jpg

:D

:lol::lol: She always looks so mardy doesnt she?!

I love her though, shes so pretty :love::love: xXx

Yeah she does look constantly grumpy :lol: and that's usually backed up by her constantly nipping me and the OH :roll:

Yeah she does look constantly grumpy :lol: and that's usually backed up by her constantly nipping me and the OH :roll:

:shock: Why does she nip you?! Shes never been that bad here, but then again she was in a hutch outside so youve probably spent more time with her... Naughty little girl. Is Paddy still friendly? xXx

:shock: Why does she nip you?! Shes never been that bad here, but then again she was in a hutch outside so youve probably spent more time with her... Naughty little girl. Is Paddy still friendly? xXx

No idea :roll: She's just jumped onto Adam's lap (we're on the settee watching telly) and she nipped his leg for no reason :roll: She does it when you pick her up too. She's friendly still though, she'll jump up onto you and have a sniff and a nose around, but she just likes nipping. Hopefully she'll grow out of it, Jose did, she always used to nip too. Peaches proper bit Adam's leg the other night :lol: he was holding her still (well, trying to) whilst i put her cream on her neck and she bit down into his leg, it's left a nice round red/purple bruise :lol:

Yeah Paddy's still a darling :D he's so nosy and dopey, he's always looking around, bobbing his head up and down :lol: He nips too though, but mainly just when you're in his way or if he doesnt want to be held :roll: He's done a licky bitey thing a couple of times to me, but not sure if he was grooming me or biting me :lol:

xx

:lol: I think it's just Jose you'll need to watch - she was the one causing the problems when i tried the bonding :roll:

On completely neutral territory, with someone unfamiliar around they are often COMELETELY different to what you expect! We'll give it the best shot we can :) I got there with Timmy & Blossom .... eventually! :lol:

On completely neutral territory, with someone unfamiliar around they are often COMELETELY different to what you expect! We'll give it the best shot we can :) I got there with Timmy & Blossom .... eventually! :lol:

Thank you :D I know that you'll do all that you can :D

Back