• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Radish Back from Spay

hellsdarkrose

Warren Veteran
Just wanted to update you all that Radish is back home after her spay and she is eating parsley and cucumber, pooping and peeing as normal. :D:D

She is looking very sorry for herself though and moving around very gingerly so I feel very sorry for her :(

Just wanted to let you know all had gone ok and to thank you for the excellent advice.

Way to go Radish!
Solong as she's warm and doesn't start jumping around too much forthe next few days she'll be fine!

It's always such a relief to see poo, and to see them eating

Way to go Radish!
Solong as she's warm and doesn't start jumping around too much forthe next few days she'll be fine!

It's always such a relief to see poo, and to see them eating

My OH wondered why I was so excited after I put her back in her cage when we got home and thought I was mad when I said it was because she had pooped :lol::lol::lol:

She is nice and warm in our living room with her cushions and towels. :D

Its funny how obsessed you become with poop, when you own a rabbit:lol:.. I am getting Bobby done at the end of feb... I do hope everything goes okay, I just feel sick thinking about it:(

I am glad radish is doing well, I am sure my little Bob will be fine she is a strong one :p

Its funny how obsessed you become with poop, when you own a rabbit:lol:.. I am getting Bobby done at the end of feb... I do hope everything goes okay, I just feel sick thinking about it:(

I am glad radish is doing well, I am sure my little Bob will be fine she is a strong one :p

I'm sure Bob will be fine. I know how you feel about getting it done I didn't want to leave her at the vets this morning and nearly cried when I had to :( I'm that soppy :p

Glad to hear all went well...if you become anxious or unsure about the wound ...you can always ring them and have her checked over...if they're as good as my vets and nothing is a problem they won't charge you :D...I went back twice then 10days consultaion...paid no extra:D

Back