PDA

View Full Version : Radish Back from Spay

hellsdarkrose
05-01-2010, 08:45 PM
Just wanted to update you all that Radish is back home after her spay and she is eating parsley and cucumber, pooping and peeing as normal. :D:D

She is looking very sorry for herself though and moving around very gingerly so I feel very sorry for her :(

Just wanted to let you know all had gone ok and to thank you for the excellent advice.

KerinTravis
05-01-2010, 09:21 PM
Glad it all went OK for you. I'm sure she'll be fine. :)

Michelleox
05-01-2010, 09:24 PM
Well Done Radish:wave:

Sounds like she's doing well:) Just remember pain relief;)

BB Mommy
05-01-2010, 09:30 PM
Way to go Radish!
Solong as she's warm and doesn't start jumping around too much forthe next few days she'll be fine!

It's always such a relief to see poo, and to see them eating

hellsdarkrose
05-01-2010, 09:44 PM
Way to go Radish!
Solong as she's warm and doesn't start jumping around too much forthe next few days she'll be fine!

It's always such a relief to see poo, and to see them eating

My OH wondered why I was so excited after I put her back in her cage when we got home and thought I was mad when I said it was because she had pooped :lol::lol::lol:

She is nice and warm in our living room with her cushions and towels. :D

poppymoon
05-01-2010, 10:10 PM
glad she's ok:D

Shellypops
05-01-2010, 10:19 PM
Its funny how obsessed you become with poop, when you own a rabbit:lol:.. I am getting Bobby done at the end of feb... I do hope everything goes okay, I just feel sick thinking about it:(

I am glad radish is doing well, I am sure my little Bob will be fine she is a strong one :p

hellsdarkrose
05-01-2010, 10:37 PM
Its funny how obsessed you become with poop, when you own a rabbit:lol:.. I am getting Bobby done at the end of feb... I do hope everything goes okay, I just feel sick thinking about it:(

I am glad radish is doing well, I am sure my little Bob will be fine she is a strong one :p

I'm sure Bob will be fine. I know how you feel about getting it done I didn't want to leave her at the vets this morning and nearly cried when I had to :( I'm that soppy :p

lildebs
05-01-2010, 10:48 PM
Glad to hear all went well...if you become anxious or unsure about the wound ...you can always ring them and have her checked over...if they're as good as my vets and nothing is a problem they won't charge you :D...I went back twice then 10days consultaion...paid no extra:D