• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HELP. Bunnies in need! COVENTRY.... Maybe too late.

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
Someones posted a link to an advert saying two bucks need to go TODAY as mum is being evicted in coventry :(

Can pm ad details for anyone near by that can help.

Last edited:
Oh no... I hope they find somewhere. With all the snow today I imagine it would be difficult :(

Let me know aswell as i work for a rescue in coventry, we have no space but if it is urgent i am sure we may be able to do something!

Have pm'd you sorry was out with my buns x

They are in Rugby... no idea where abouts that is in relation to conventry but they are advertised as being in that area??

Last edited:
Theo get off the phone..... :wave::wave::wave::wave:

I hope we can help them it doesnt sound a good situation.

I have space for them in Coventry however they need to get to me. I am not sure it will be safe here to travel for tommorow anyway.

Do you have a hutch for them? They do come with the hutch as i was thinking if the weather isn't bad and my uncle isn't working tomorrow he may be able to help me transport them to you as he has a large van

I have space for them in Coventry however they need to get to me. I am not sure it will be safe here to travel for tommorow anyway.

unfortunately got hold of my uncle and he is working away! has anyone got hold of the lady and sorted this out?

Back