• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Jelly please U/D post 43 - what to do?

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Took Jelly for her VHD jab and her spikey tooth has got to the point of a dental. She has ulcers on one side and the beginnings of another ulcer on the other side. she said she was suprised she hadnt stopped eating at this stage so it was important to do it asap.

I have left her there over night and they will do it tomorrow/

Im sure she will be fine, but i was in the same room we had Peanut pts in so i got a bit teary and imagined the worst, so any vibes for the resident micheavious madam would be apriciated!

Last edited:
Domino and Pebbles dont seem to be bothered she is gone, theyre snoozing in the shed!

I am though :( i want the troublesome madam back now! They quoted me £120 for the dental, is this the normal price range?

Lots of vibes for Jelly!! Dudley says having yous teefs done is great all the pain goes away and yous mummy gets you lots of nice nom noms afterwards mmm

Domino and Pebbles dont seem to be bothered she is gone, theyre snoozing in the shed!

I am though :( i want the troublesome madam back now! They quoted me £120 for the dental, is this the normal price range?

:shock: I've never paid over £60 (usually £50/£55), but do you have to pay for her to stay in the night?

Back